Your very own refuge on 5.65 +/- acres, magnificent views north, to the entire South Bay, and beyond. Space to roam, and land to grow your own food, perhaps raise chickens for fresh eggs, or, have your own getaway retreat!
Consider the beautiful 16400 Soda Springs Road -
- Fenced area for vegetable gardening, raised beds and space for more;
- 2 water wells on the property - your own water supply;
- Mature fruit trees producing on the property;
- Potential for solar array;
- Nature all around.
Gaze upon a panoramic vista of Monterey Bay to the south. 3,386 sf of livable, permitted, beautiful space! Mountaintop estate comprises:
- Main Home | 2,386 sf, 3 bedroom and 2 ½ bath
- Guest Home | 1,000 sf, 2 bedroom, 1 bath
- Studio cottage for office/ art / studio, 800sf +/-
- In the main house, wood flooring in living & dining rooms, hall and family room and stone tiles in the kitchen. Enjoy panoramic views of Monterey Bay, relax with the view from the decks and grassy knoll, then watch the sunset from the western patio.
- 1+ acre of deer fencing surrounds the main house, on the grounds grow mature fruit trees, and fenced veggie gardens.
- Detached 2 car garage, with workbench, pass-through roll-up.
- Working broadband throughout.
- Award winning Los Gatos Schools – Lexington Elementary, Fisher or CT English Middle Schools, and Los Gatos High School.
City light views of the entire Bay Area! This property has so much to offer.